Thursday, May 9, 2013

Teacher Appreciation!

Teacher Appreciation Week


This week has been filled with warm and fuzzies! It started on Tuesday morning as I worked on a little something for my team memebers. I wanted them to know just how much they mean to me and how much I appreciate all of their help and support through my first year of teaching. I came up with this for each of them.

Then, I got to Skype with my best friend and her class. Our classes have been pen pals all year. They have loved writing back and forth and getting to know someone new. We spent some time in the morning getting to know one another "face to face". My kids were so excited to see Casey's belly! They knew that she was pregnant but when she showed her tummy they just giggled and awed! I am very lucky to have such an amazing person as a best friend and I was glad we were able to do this project together!! Happy Teacher Appreciation Week Casey!


MORE FUN!


Then my very sweet soon to be mother-in-law just LOVES to make me cry. She wrote this very sweet blog post about me. Click on her picture to take you to her blog.


Then because we all know that there is nothing better than free food.. Davey and I went to Chipolte for buy 1 get 1 free burritos. It was so GOOD! After dinner I was spoiled by the hubby and got to go to the learning source. It is a great little shop in Mechanicsburg. They specialized in teaching and education materials. I got a few things for next year already!! (Hard to think it is not that far away!) Then a great night would not be complete without a small vanilla ice cream cone! I am so glad I have a VERY supportive, LOVING, and UNDERSTANDING man that stands behind me  :)



Am I blessed of what? I think so! Happy Teacher Appreciation to you!!

2 comments:

  1. I am doing a Hollywood Themed Classroom this year. I love your Take 5 tag, are you selling this or could you send it to me at mrs.nhardman@gmail.com?

    Thanks! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked to you here: http://www.laurabanasiak.com/2015/04/teacher-appreciation-week-freebie.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete