Tuesday, May 14, 2013

No Such Thing as Too Much Taco Tuesday FUN!

Taco Tuesday went off without a Hitch!


You may have noticed from my blog that I have been pretty excited about Taco Tuesday. My class just needed something to break up the week and refresh Daily 5 and Guided Math. Well excitement and engagement is exactly what it brought to the class. They were so involved in what they were doing that I did not hear a peep from them (other than using their great teacher voices to sound out words)

Buy it on TPT by clicking..... here 

Here are the photos!!
















My lovely little workers! 








It feels so good when hard work pays off! I must say that this pack would not have been possible without the encouragement from my two great friends Beth & Sarah! Thank you ladies for believing in my crazy ideas and for cheering me on along the way! I would be LOST without you two!! :)


I hope your next Tuesday is a Taco Tuesday!! ;)

p.s. We had chips and dip for snack! It made the day THAT much more FUN! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment