Monday, May 13, 2013

New Project Preview

Howdy friends!


I hope you had a great Monday! I know it is always hard to get back into the grove!! In celebration of my first taco tuesday I am throwing a sale Tuesday-Thursday for my ENTIRE store!! 15% my End of the Year, Red Carpet Premier pack and the new Taco Tuesday pack! DO NOT miss it :)

First Grade Teacher Lady TPT


On Saturday I spent the day at the hospital. We were awaiting the arrival of one important little lady! As she was taking her time joining the world, I was in the waiting room creating this new project. 

I am creating this document for teachers who need to get organized, but want to do it in a stylish way! I love a clean, organized, and cute classroom. I hope this helps you like it helped me :)

....off to bed

..........hope I can sleep

.............all I can think about is Taco Tuesday!!!!!!!!

...................Nighty night! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment