Sunday, April 7, 2013

My First Classroom

Well I should be finishing report cards in the moment. However I woke up this morning with the sudden urge to start my own blog..


Miss Proctor gets her first job! 

I was supper excited to get the news and be able to start working on my classroom. My team can attest to this, but I am pretty sure once they let me in the building I was there everyday from morning until night. Like many fellow teachers I have an A type personality, I am sure you will be able to tell from the pictures!

Here is my class before..












   and after.. :)








                                       
                                       The picture below is before curtains & Chair pockets :)







My classroom has continued to be a work in progress. So much has changed even from these pictures. Stay tuned this summer to see what will be coming for next year :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment