Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pinterest LOVE!

Who is not addicted to or in LOVE with Pinterest??

It is by far the most fun and easiest way to plan for an event or lesson! I got this idea a week or so ago about having a movie themed end of the year party... thanks to pinterest my idea has now become an obsession! I just went out to the party store and bought some awesome props for the kids to use while we take our head shots, I have a helper making stars for the floor to put the students names on...

So here is a link to my pinterst board and here are some of the pictures! Are you thinking about having a red carpet party? Check out my TPT item and if there is anything you want to know or anything you want added I will be glad to help :)












http://pinterest.com/autumn_proctor/movie-party/
http://pinterest.com/autumn_proctor/boards/

P.S.  I have to laugh a little on this one. I was just telling yall about my mother and law (on my previous post) and as I am reading her blog from yesterday I noticed we were blogging about the same thing! Pinterest! Read her post about it.. I am liking her Pinterest party idea :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment