Monday, July 29, 2013

My Very First Monday Made It!!

Hey friends!

I am so excited to have finally made something on a Monday and have had the time to blog about it!! Thank you to Tara at 4th Grade Frolics!!

Made it #1

My Birthday Chart is up!!! I am so happy I spent the time to redo this from last year! 

NEW


OLD


If you like my NEW birthday chart and have to have it click 
on the picture below to take you to my TPT store! 


Made it #2

This is my Freebie - It is a computer password & sub phone number key ring!
I am always forgetting passwords or losing sticky notes that great subs have given me. 
This is just a fun item I created for myself and you if you would like to have it!

Click the picture below to get it for FREE!





Made it #3

So I really wanted everything to be cohesive in my room this year. I also wanted it to be easy to go 
back and change if need be. This is a product of my meticulousness! ;)
(It matches the items/clipart in my Back 2 School Survival Kit)

Made it #4

I am loving things I am seeing on Instagram & Pinterest but it is hard to keep track of it all!
I always screen shot it to hope that I remember it... but let's face it, it just gets lost in all my photos!
So..... I created a TO DO picture album! Now I just drop the photos in the album and delete them as I complete them! My life just got a little easier! 



Monday Made it - Mission Complete!





3 comments:

  1. I love the new letters on your birthday board. They are blog and bright! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birthday board is great. Your login in ring is also cute.
    Yashika
    somewherebetweenfirstandthird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the log in ring!! What a great idea! I'd love to have one for each of my kids. I'm always searching for their usernames and passwords when we go to the computer lab!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete