Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cyber Monday & Tuesday Sale!

Hey Friends!

Hope you are doing well! This holiday has been so busy! I hope that your Thanksgiving was as yummy and surrounded by the people you love.

Teachers Pay Teachers is hosting a great sale! You can save up to 28% off for BOTH Monday and Tuesday! Click on my name or the picture below to take you to my store!

Autumn Proctor Zaminski


If you missed my free Holiday Clipart from my Instagram announcement... make sure you get it now!

Click the pictures below to link you over to my store!



I also have a new product for just $1 in my store. You can use it for decoration in your classroom! There is a Happy Holiday banner and a blank banner so that you can create your own to say whatever you would like!

Click on the photo of it below to link you to my TPT store!



Feedback is greatly appreciated. If you have any problems, please email me first at firstgradeteacherlady@gmail.com I am always happy to help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment