I am in LOVE this summer!
1. I am in LOVE with Chevron!!! How about you? Look at this "bench" that my hubby made me for my classroom! It is not quite done yet, but this is it so far.
This is what it looked like before I covered it in foam and material!
My new chevron crate seats! Again my wonderful husband made me these :)
I worked so hard setting everything up that I needed a little break on my new bench!
2. I am LOVING making my classroom inviting for my babies! I cannot wait to meet them!
Books are in the bins! Woohoo!
More books :)
My desks! Trying to decide if I like the table numbers handing from the ceiling... what do you think?
Another view of the table numbers
3. I LOVE making clip art! My hubby may even start to help me! He is very creative and a much better drawer than I am!
My NEW Flashy Chevron Paper Pack - Just $1.00 in my TPT Store
Click the picture below to make it yours!
I am still working on the one below! I am excited it has like a fade/ombre look to it :)
4. I am LOVING my new Meet the Teacher pack! It goes with my End of the Year Red Carpet Premier! I will start and end the year in Hollywood Style!
Student Goodie Bags
(Thanks to Miss Kindergarten)
Student Scavenger Hunt
5. I am LOVING my teammates!
My very AWESOME friend Tara approached me about this idea of making curtains out of table clothes. (You must understand that Tara can make a joke but look completely serious and you have no clue...So that is what I thought was going on!) Then she tells me she wants to staple them!!! I start laughing because I seriously thought she was pulling my leg. But once I saw the supplies I knew she was serious. 2 Packs of tablecloths, 4 dowel rods, command hooks, a stapler, and 4 puffy balls later... Waalaa! They were done! I could not believe how great they turned out!! Here are some pictures!
This is before Tara's puffy balls made it up! I will post another picture next week.
6. I am LOVING Walmart and there back to school selection this year!
Tara & Beth seem to think I have a problem.... I have NO PROBLEM with chevron! ;)
7. I am in LOVE with my husband and I am LOVING being his wife!
Saturday night dinner on the grill and then a walk to get ice cream!
(Just 3 weeks ago today we were saying I DO)
Have you ever eaten a fresh waffle cone & ice cream??
OMG it was a little warm and soft and ohhhhh soooo gooood!
8. I am LOVING the wedding photos we have seen so far! Our photographer was AMAZING! If you live in Pennsylvania and are getting married or just want photos taken (especially if you have children) you need to check out her website!!
Click on any of the pictures below to take you to her site!
9. I am LOVING all of my followers! You make me love blogging even more! Please know that if you ever need anything that I am MORE than happy to help! Just send me an email at email@example.com! Thank you for supporting me on Pinterest and Instagram also!!